Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Much Bettah

I had a nice date with my man last night! We went to see Sherlock Holmes. I imagine Russ would kick ass like that if he were so inclined; well, and not to old. We are looking forward to the time when we can have evenings to ourselves.

Dillan got his books and college supplies yesterday. It feels good to have him getting things going. I can't believe he is going to be the first Hays registered in college classes. Although Kayleigh and Brannon will get college credit for the environmental classes, so they count too! I am so proud of my kids.

I told Kayleigh the other day that I was proud of her choice in husband. Not only does Brannon fit in nicely with all our family, so does the rest of his family. His mother is very sweet and is brother Billy fits in with us and nicely as Brannon does. I am very content with my family life! Although I am getting older and ready to have an emptier house!

No comments: